- Length: 7 ft. 3 in.
- Action: Fast
- Power: Medium Heavy
- Line Weight: 8-17 lbs
- Lure Weight: 1/4 - 7/8 oz
- Made in the USA
- Inshore Saltwater Rods
- Cajun Fiber X-Treme™ (CFX™) rod blank engineering
- Acuright™ Split/Full Grip Handle Systems
- Premium 4A Grade Cork: super dense, super soft and feel every vibration
- Fuji® K-Series Alconite® guides, perfect for mono, fluoro, or braid
- Fuji® Quality Reel Seat
- Dropshot Hook Keeper (Stainless Steel)
- Lifetime limited warranty backed by Cajun Rods®
The Atled is hands-down, the most sensitive poll I have ever put in my hand. The other quality that comes in a close second is it ability to be flexible while still providing remarkable strength. My personal best on this rod is a 12 lbs. 10 oz. largemouth bass, and the remarkable part of the catch was that the bass took the bait completely under the boat, and had my rod in in a complete U. The Atled never gave an inch more than necessary. Again, this is my favorite Rod.
Perfect for big reds and black drum
Great rod and I really like it.
But, the blank lacks about 3/4 from seating completly into the rod butt.
Thanks for your review. Please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (904)-800-1515 so we can better understand your feedback. If there is something wrong with the rod, we would love the chance to make it right.
Excellent Rod and Superior Customer Service. Very Pleased.