30-Day Money Back Guarantee
We know that a buying a new fishing rod is an investment. We also want people to try our rods and are confident that you will love them as much as we do. That’s why we are offering a 30-day money back guarantee. If you are not 100% satisfied with your Cajun fishing rods, for any reason, you can send them back. We will refund the purchase price of any orders returned within 30 days of the ship date. Here’s how it works:
- The purchase must have been made through our website
- The rod(s) must be in new condition
- To minimize risk of shipping damage, rods must be returned using the original shipping box
- Go to our contact page, complete the form and choose “request Return Authorization” as the subject. Please include your original order number in the “Message” section
- One you receive an RMA number, you will also receive detailed instructions on how to package the rod for shipment as well as where to send it.
- Cajun Rods is not responsible for return shipping costs.
Cajun Rods® warrants that its fishing rods and blanks are free from defects in material, craftsmanship, and manufacturing defects of your Cajun Rods® and against non-conformances in workmanship and materials.
If you have a damaged rod and are convinced the damage is a result of our error, please follow the below steps so we can put you back on the water with your rod as soon as possible:
Send your damaged rod to Cajun Rods®. Please include the following information with your shipment:
ATTN: WARRANTY SERVICES
7630 First Pl.
OAKWOOD VILLAGE, OH 44146
- Upon receipt, Cajun Rods® will inspect the rod to determine if the damage was due to workmanship or material non-conformance. For damage determined to have occurred due to non-conformance in manufacture, of course Cajun Rods® will at the companies’ discretion, either repair or replace the product at no charge. If it’s due to our error, we’ll be sending you a replacement rod as soon as possible and at no cost to you.
Should we decide to replace the damaged product, but no longer offer that model, we will replace it with what we determine to be the closest comparable model from current product lines.
- If we discover evidence indicating that the fishing rod damage is due to an accident, normal wear or neglect, then we’ll provide you a full estimate to repair or replace your rod and receive your approval before any fees are levied. In the event the rod is beyond repair and a full replacement is necessary, the replacement fees are as follows:
- MSRP up to $159.99, replacement cost is $79.99 + S&H
- MSRP between $160.00 and $199.99, replacement cost is $99.99 + S&H
- MSRP between $200.00 and $249.99, replacement cost is $124.99 + S&H
- MSRP greater than $250.00, replacement cost is $125.99 + S&H
We’ll email you an electronic invoice and once payment is received, we’ll then assign UPS tracking numbers and release your brand new rod to for delivery to you.
Return and Exchange Policy:
When you receive your merchandise, please inspect it carefully on arrival. If any item does not meet with your approval, SIMPLY RETURN IT WITHIN 10 days of receipt. You MUST include a copy of your invoice and a brief explanation of your decision for product return. You MUST use the Cajun Rods® Shipping Tube and all of the shipping protective material that the rod was encased in (pending how you opened your tube, additional packaging material might be required at your expense to ensure the rod is packaged for return properly). If you have questions, on packaging the returned merchandise, please contact Cajun Rods® for assistance.