- Length: 8 ft.
- Action: Fast
- Power: Extra HEavy
- Line Weight: 10-30 lbs
- Lure Weight: 1/2 - 2 oz
- Made in the USA
- Cajun Fiber X-Treme™ (CFX™) rod blank engineering
- Acuright™ Full Grip Handle Systems
- Duracore™ EVA Handle Material
- Fuji® Concept Stainless Rod Guides: perfect for mono, fluoro, or braid
- Fuji® Quality Reel Seat
- Lifetime limited warranty backed by Cajun Rods®
I have 4 of these rods. I’ve had one problem on one rod. Guide hole was covered with clear coat. First guide below eye. Quality control missed this. While clearing it, I got too aggressive and broke the guide. My fault. I have since wrapped a new guide on and you can’t tell anything ever happened. The rods have great backbone and put the pressure on the fish. All 4 have penn slammer 4500 spooled with 20lb J8 grand. Super outfits that do the job. Was free lining red snapper yesterday and it did the job til a 9’ bull shark ate one of them. Couldn’t stop the shark but the rod performed good til the line cut on the teeth. Still need to test out on kingfish and would like to see how well it works with black fin tuna.